I.C.E. Keytag

Monday, November 18, 2013

PowToon!



Used a time saving template, put in my information, and with a simple click the video was on youtube!

Love "banking" my videos on youtube. Why? Youtube allows me to "share" a link, embed the video like I did here or I can email right from youtube! It's always important to put your links in the video in the description box on youtube because then the links become clickable. It's also hard for people to "steal" your video when it goes to your opportunity!

By now if you are a seasoned marketer you have to know people will watch videos 5x's more then they will ever read the information put out here. In fact this article should have been a video! There's a hint of what's coming, for my followers! You'll be seeing more of me!

If you seen the previous post you can see how I put these videos in a smore flyer. I have a post on smore flyers you'll have to scroll back for.

What I really wanted you to come here for is to learn how to make these videos! http://www.powtoon.com/
  PowToon is a free online software for making your own animated explainer videos.

"Explainer" video?  To me, its a annimated tweet. Its a short 40- 99 sec video that allows you to explain a complex idea in the fast world of the internet. People want information fast. 

Why use one? 

* They Stand Out
* Create Personal Engagement
* Short & Powerful
*Use on Website Homepage as an Introductory 
* Easy To Create
 and the number one reason?

People LOVE them!

Grab the link, you can use the free version for 30 videos! I would love to see your videos! email them to me at goldenglobalmarketingnow@gmail.com

To Your Success!

Michelle Good

"In Business To Help Others"

Orlando, Florida

http://about.me/thecoffeehutdepot

No comments:

Post a Comment