I.C.E. Keytag

Saturday, March 1, 2014

About.me Why You Need One Link

As a Network Marketer you go to many social media platforms. Hopefully your commenting on post. When you do put your name and the "ONE LINK" under your name. That one link will host your twitter, facebook page, website, and all your revelant links you want people to see. I like to include some of my PR links. As you can see this keeps you from having a messy signature with lots of links. "About.me" is a great resource for prospecting. Find the niche your looking for~ I like to find realtors and insurance agents. Then I click on their image and BAM there's their email! Or I might want to tweet them after I follow them. I like to follow and RT them for awhile to make the friendship. Click the image below to grab your about.me profile!

No comments:

Post a Comment