I.C.E. Keytag

Friday, January 18, 2013

Read All About IT

Paper.li ~  enables you to become Editor-in-Chief of your own news site and publish topic based newspapers from content you find anywhere on the web
. What is online content curation? ~ online content curation is the organizing, filtering, presenting and sharing of the most relevant digital content for a specific audience/ niche marketing.

 Why should I make a Paper.li? 

As a modern day marketer, you understand the value of curated content in your content marketing strategy. Paper.li is a utilitarian tool that can help your content marketing efforts
  • attract the right audience
  • drive traffic to your site or blog
  • engage with your influencers
  • build community
  • establish thought leadership
  • deliver engaging content
Whether our Paper.li publishers consciously know it or not, they are content marketers!

 So how does Paper.li work? 

Anyone with a Twitter or Facebook account can log-in and create a paper. We provide you with easy to use tools to select your content. You choose your content streams and can create queries and searches based on Twitter users, #tags, keywords, Facebook, your own Twitter timeline, Google+ users, RSS feeds and more.

After you have chosen your sources, we go to work. Behind the scenes, it goes something like this: we extract all tweets that include URLs based on your content selection we extract the content found on these URLs:
  • text, e.g. blog post, newspaper article
  • photo, e.g. Flickr, yfrog, Twitpic, ...
  • video, e.g. YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, ...
  • analyze the extracted text for language ( EN, ES...) and for topic, e.g. Politics, Technology, ...
  • surface the day's most relevant articles (using paper.li magic)
  • construct a newspaper frontpage using the filtered articles, photos and videos.
    What makes this a great app is that you can use the tutorials and publish great content that caters to your business. Personally, I like to promote others ~ Who will share to their followers, and of course I have a few links of my own on it gaining all of us more exposure. It's also a great way to make friends! Who doesn't love to get a message that they are in the Newspaper!

    I love feedback as well! I would like to know where people are coming from, what you found as helpful or interesting? I'm a people person, I'm thankful to have had the opportunity to cross paths with you today!
    To your success! Michelle Good Dedicated  to "Give A Way" all  the sources to aid in your marketing endeavors and place it in one spot! Be sure to scroll down, and on the right side there is a place to enter your email. By doing so you can get updates when I post a new tool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment